Hammerface, A.K.A. Experiment 033 and Hammerhead, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. He is designed to drive nails around Jumba's house, but he will sometimes hammer living things as well. He was captured by Gantu, but was rescued in "Snafu". His one true place is with the construction crew for his nail-driving skills to help make houses for the local charities. He is voiced by Jeff Bennett.
He was stolen, named and trained by Gantu, along with Heat (609), Thresher (544), and Plasmoid (617), turned into an army of 100 weaklings by Dupe (344), and rescued by Lilo's rescue team in "Snafu". 033 was called "Hammerhead" by Pleakley in "The Asteroid".
Hammerface is a blue-grey dinosaur-like experiment with a hammer-shaped head/face, short forearms, small black eyes, and a thick tail and legs. He has claws all over his limbs and very sharp teeth.
Hammerface can drive nails into virtually any substance with his hammer-shaped head/face, but his strength allows him to pound living organisms. He also has some of the basic experiment attributes, including the substance on his hands and feet which allow him to scale walls. His tail is occasionally used as an extra support, a third leg.
Like other experiments, when Hammerface is divided by Dupe into a hundred replicas, each one will be virtually harmless.
Hammerface made an appearance in Season 2 of the Stitch! anime along with Spike, Woody, Link, and Babyfier. It is revealed that Hämsterviel reverted these experiments to evil using a recording of Angel's song, thus enabling them to wreak havoc on the island.
- Hammerface is one of the ten known experiments named by someone other than Lilo, the other nine being Gigi, Elastico, Yaarp, Heat, Thresher, Plasmoid, Morpholomew, Shrink, and Leroy.
- Hammerface is Experiment 033. However, in Stitch! The Movie, he is called 124, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- In "The Asteroid", Pleakley referred to Hammerface as "Hammerhead". Presumably because his head is indeed shaped like a hammer.
- Additionally, Hammerface was seen already activated in this episode, but because "The Asteroid" was out of chronological order, he wasn't officially activated until the episode "Dupe" aired.
- Hammerface's pod color is white.
- Hammerface is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 033. Primary function: Nail driving".
- In the English dub of the Stitch! anime episode "Link-age", Reuben states that Hammerface's favorite type of sandwich is ham on flatbread.
- Additionally, his number is mistaken for 032. He takes Fibber's number in this episode.