Clink, A.K.A. Experiment 086, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. He is designed to capture and confine enemies inside of him. His one true place is with the Kauai police force. He is voiced by Frank Welker.
Clink is a big green mouthless crab-like experiment with six legs, two large claws and a window on its chest.
Clink can trap his targets in the holding tank in his stomach by splitting in half and joining together again around the target in his holding cell tank in his stomach. When split, each half of Clink apparently has a separate mind.
- "Clink" is slang for "prison", which makes this experiment's name very befitting.
- Clink is one of the rare experiments to have sclerae and pupils instead of solid black eyes, the others being Mr. Stenchy, Mrs. Sickly, Skip and Nosox.
- Clink's pod color is white.
- Clink is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 089. Primary function: Confining enemies".
- Clink's ability to split and rejoin halves to capture a target is similar to that of Topaz from Steven Universe.