Shredder, A.K.A. Experiment 134, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. He is designed to shred important documents. His one true place is with Mrs. Hasagawa as one of her "cats". He is voiced by Frank Welker.
He was activated by a watering can. The episode "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats" also features these experiments: 002 Doubledip: Designed to double-dip, 031 Gotchu: Designed to pinch, 044 Forehead: Designed to sing off-key, 051 Hocker: Designed to spit acid, 077 Zawp: Designed to be lazy, 111 Mulch: Designed to tear up the ground, 214 Pix: Designed to take bad pictures, 288 Boomer: Designed to be a boomerang, 358 Manners: Designed to turn people polite, 507 Woody: Designed to eat wood, 521 Wrapper: Designed to wrap up things, 533 Blowhard: Designed to blow things, and 566 Derrick: Designed to drill holes.
Shredder is a green experiment with a shredder-shaped head, sharp steel teeth, large ears, slightly closed black eyes and a blue nose.
Shredder's head acts as a shredder; sheets of paper can be inserted through a slot in the back of Shredder's head and then be shredded through his mouth.
- In the series, Shredder is seen with a purple nose, but in Leroy & Stitch, he is seen with a green nose.
- Shredder's pod color is purple.
- Shredder is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 134. Primary function: Shredder. Shredding important documents".
- Shredder appeared on the DVD cover of Leroy & Stitch, along with Lilo, Stitch, Jumba, Pleakley, Doubledip, Fibber, Amnesio, Drowsy, Woody, Ploot and Felix, with Leroy flying above in a one-man space shuttle.
- An error on the Leroy & Stitch DVD cover shows Shredder's ears on his back instead of his head.