Glitch, A.K.A. Experiment 223, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. He is designed to cause invaded technology to turn on its owners by acting like a computer virus. His one true place is in Lilo's portable game console, rendering gameplay more difficult. He is voiced by Frank Welker.
Glitch is a conniving experiment, reveling in wreaking havoc through technology and causing it to turn on its owners. He is fairly intelligent, preferring to get rid of his victims one by one. However, after being removed from the technology he once controlled and trapped in a video game, he has since grown to like being part of it, as he can now battle opponents and make games harder to win.
Glitch is a bright green experiment, surrounded by yellow light, with a round torso, pudgy arms and legs, a large round hourglass-shaped head with a wide mouth, round blue nose, dark blue eyes, a small blue arrow-shaped mark above his face and two thin antennae with green tips that resembles a cross between Morpholomew (316) and Poxy (222).
Glitch's body seems to be electron-based, and he can therefore convert himself into a machine's wires. He can then overload the main control system of the machine and take over, acting like a computer virus. He can turn technology against owners by entering the instrument and controlling it. Glitch has hacking skills and is able to teleport from place to place in the blink of an eye. He can jump high and curl into a ball. He is able to invade any computer-based devices (PC, smartphone, car entertainment system, cell phone, etc.).
It appears as if when Glitch is intentionally placed or "downloaded" into a machine, he really has no control and becomes a part of it, referring to when Lilo trapped him in her portable game console.
- Glitch is named after a problem of technologies (e.g. computers or video games), which is also known as "bugs".
- Glitch is the second experiment to cause malfunctioning to electronic devices, the first being Shortstuff.
- Glitch is one of the rare experiments to have dark blue eyes instead of black ones like the rest.
- Glitch is one of two known experiments that lives with Lilo and Stitch, the other being Belle.
- Glitch's pod color is green.
- Glitch is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 223. Primary function: Turns technology against its owner".
- Glitch's ability to possess electronics and appliances is similar to Rotom from Pokémon and the Phantom Virus from Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase.