Link, A.K.A. Experiment 251 and Linkenstein, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. He is designed to pinpoint and stick squabbling people together so that their arguing causes massive chaos. The glue used on them is elastic, highly durable, and practically indestructible; the only thing that can make it dissolve is mud. His one true place is working at the Cliff Diving for Couples, not only creating a fun ride, but also teaching arguing couples to do things together. He is voiced by Frank Welker.
Link is a small yellow Grundo/rabbit-like experiment with red eyes, a little dark yellow nose, a wide mouth, stubby arms and legs dotted with dark yellow fingers and toes, and two long antennae.
Link can fire a thick, blue, slimy, elastic, super-sticky goo from his antennae that binds arguing pairs together, and is indestructible against all materials and substances found on 50 different planets (excluding Earth). Also, his eyes have targeting and zooming vision.
Despite Link's glue being immune to all substances on 50 different planets, mud is unique to Earth (which was excluded from the 50), and therefore dissolves it.
- Link resembles a yellow Grundo from the Neopets universe.
- It is believed that Experiment 251 is named Link because he links people together. However, according to Lilo, it is short for Linkenstein (the zombie president).
- Link is one of the rare experiments to have red eyes instead of black ones like most of the rest.
- Link's pod color is green.
- Link is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 251. Primary function: Links squabbling pairs together".
- In the anime episode "Link-age", Reuben states that Link's favorite type of sandwich is reverse hot dogs.