Snooty, A.K.A. Experiment 277, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. He is designed to mine and enrich Snootonium, although since Earth mucus has the same chemical compound, Snooty will collect this as well. His one true place is as Victoria's pet, clearing her sinuses. He is voiced by Frank Welker.
He was activated when a pickup truck went through a car wash. He was also seen in his pod form in the episode "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats".
Snooty is a single-minded experiment dedicated to mining and enriching Snootonium. However, since there is none on Earth, with the exception of Stitch's body being 62% Snootonium, Snooty chases people with excess amounts of mucus, such as Victoria. Unlike most experiments, he is not inherently vile and is one of the more tame ones. He is persistent in finding Snootonium/mucus instead of causing actual chaos, and will avoid harming others if unnecessary in his search. He can defend himself when he is provoked, however.
Snooty is a light purple bat-like experiment with a furless, triangle-like body, little legs, two fingers and a thumb on each of his wings, hardly any neck, a wide fanged mouth, two little nostrils, pointed ears and black eyes.
Snooty sees in an unidentified vision spectrum that allows him to detect Snootonium (similar to how snakes' infrared vision allows them to detect body heat).
He can also mine and enrich Snootonium and/or mucus by using his mouth/fangs; in the latter's case, sucking it from a victim's nostrils in seconds.
- Snooty is an obvious parody of Count Dracula, except that Dracula sucks people's blood and can morph into a vampire bat at will.
- Victoria initially mistook Snooty for a real vampire, and thus feared him.
- Snooty is the first and only known experiment that Victoria caught.
- Snooty's pod color is normally red. In "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats", he was seen in his pod form, and it was white.
- Snooty is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 277. Primary function: Mine and enrich Snootonium".