Deforestator, A.K.A. Experiment 515, is an illegal genetic experiment created by Jumba Jookiba. He is designed to level entire forests. His one true place is creating wooden idols.
He first appeared just before Jumba created 627, when Stitch started bragging about how easily he catches experiments (catching and rehabilitating Deforestator in two minutes). He helped turn Jumba's ship into a hotel in "Shoe", and was part of the "rebellion" in "Checkers".
Deforestator is a big purple roughly wombat-like creature about three feet tall with dark purple markings on his arms, long blade-like claws on his front paws and a blade-like neck.
Deforestator can spin into a razor-sharp tornado that can cut through most substances. His claws and neck can function like a chainsaw, allowing him to spin at high speed, and he can fly.
Deforestator made an appearance in the Stitch! anime when Hämsterviel was about to use him for another plan, but called it off after developing a temporary "soft side". Because of that, he didn't really do anything during the episode.
- Deforestator was first revealed in a DVD bonus feature of Stitch! The Movie in the experiment gallery.
- Deforestator is not referred to by his new name at any point in his debut, but his name is mentioned in "Ploot".
- Deforestator's pod color is white.
- His number was also given to Splodyhead (in "Slushy") and Ploot, most likely due to Jumba's untidy database.
- Deforestator is described by the experiment computer screen as, "Experiment 515 Primary function: Deforestator".
- Deforestator's body appears in the online game Jumba's Lab.