"PJ" is the forty-seventh episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on April 22, 2005.
When Lilo is blamed for pranking her strict substitute hula teacher, she decides to use a practical-jokester experiment to get revenge and impress Mertle. However, things don't go well for Lilo when Stitch interferes with their plans. Now, PJ has set up the ultimate prank, and Stitch must stop them before the jokes go too far.
- Moral: Playing jokes on others can be fun, but only if the other person is laughing.
- When Pleakley attempts to try out for a jester, he fails to impress his ʻohana members and even PJ.
- Stitch somehow woke up on his own while under Drowsy's effects, possibly indicating that other experiments are not affected as much.
- The strict hula teacher never found out that Mertle, Elena, Teresa and Yuki were actually the ones who threw the paper airplanes and drew the mean pictures until towards the end, after PJ's ultimate prank backfired on him.
- Lilo shows a little compassion by trying to defend Mertle when she got blamed for the prank that Lilo and PJ had concocted (even though Mertle clearly deserved it).
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.