"Phoon" is the fifty-sixth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on August 24, 2005.
Lilo temporarily quits experiment hunting to try and get accepted into Hula Hip Hop Fusion school, where she impresses some hippie girls by telling them that she is filthy rich and Stitch is a rare animal. Meanwhile, a small, typhoon-creating experiment is unleashed, causing Gantu to take a bad blow to the head. Lilo tricks Gantu into thinking that Reuben and Hämsterviel are just figments of his imagination, and Jumba's new device causes Phoon to mutate into a giant monster.
- Moral: Be yourself.
- Phoon is female not male.
- Phoon resembles an Octorok from The Legend of Zelda series, a Fiery Blowhog from the Pikmin series, or a Gale Hawg from the GC/Wii game Donkey Kong Jungle Beat.
- Phoon's wind blasts are actually recycled sounds of Hathi, Jr.'s trumpeting from The Jungle Book.
- Phoon is one of the rare experiments to have green eyes instead of black ones like most of the rest.
- Gantu is apparently a skilled surfer, despite being delusional at the time, and even resumed surfing after Stitch prevented him from capturing Phoon.
- This is one of the only times Reuben ever uses his powers until Leroy & Stitch.
- In Leroy & Stitch, both Phoon's mutated and normal forms appeared, possibly indicating that she has learned to morph in between the forms.