"Ploot" is the forty-eighth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on April 22, 2005.
Lilo tries to clean Pudge's grotto for Earth Day, but meets an experiment that eats trash and later redistributes it across the island as pollutant goo. When Stitch gets sick from eating trash, Lilo must find a way to stop Ploot by herself. Eventually, Stitch is cured and thanks to Pleakley, a way to defeat Ploot is found through a combination of air fresheners. With help from Stitch, Lilo defeats Ploot herself, and he becomes good and sets to work at cleaning up trash and pollution rather than making it.
- 020: Slick
- 151: Babyfier
- 158: Finder
- 221: Sparky
- 360: Drowsy
- 505: Ploot
- 513: Richter
- 515: Deforestator
- 601: Kixx
- 602: Sinker
- Moral: Everyone can make a difference.
- In his episode, Ploot is erroneously referred to as 515, a number taken by Deforestator who as well appears in this episode.
- Pudge was mentioned by Lilo in this episode.
- This episode was aired on Earth Day.
- When Stitch got sick from eating garbage, he sneezed repeatedly; while doing so, he turned yellow and developed a red nose and five more arms (two on his head, two coming out of his ears, and one sticking out of his chest).
- Jumba theorized Stitch's illness as a rare space disease after he was temporarily cured, only for him to sneeze all over again; this time he developed yellow stripes and his arms were replaced with seven more legs (two on his head, two jutting out of his ears, two sticking out of his knees, and one coming out of his chest).
- In some scenes, there is nothing on Deforestator's back, but in one scene when Ploot defeats them, markings and a tail appear on Deforestator's back.
- Despite Ploot's ability to metabolize trash and waste into toxic sludge, his weakness to the compounds in air fresheners is ironic; historically, aerosol-based air fresheners often use ozone-depleting chemicals, especially chlorofluorocarbons, as their main propellants, which are not the safest chemicals to the environment.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- In Leroy & Stitch, Ploot was seen in his alternate pollution form during the battle between the Leroy army and the experiments.