"Ploot" is the forty-eighth episode and Earth Day special of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on April 22, 2005.
Lilo tries to clean Pudge's grotto for Earth Day, but meets an experiment that eats trash and later redistributes it across the island as pollutant goo. When Stitch gets sick from eating trash, Jumba and Pleakley have to find a way to cure him, and Lilo must find a way to stop Ploot by herself. Eventually, Stitch is cured and thanks to Pleakley, a way to defeat Ploot is found through a combination of air fresheners. With help from Stitch, Lilo defeats Ploot herself, and he becomes good and sets to work at cleaning up trash and pollution rather than making it.
- 020: Slick
- 151: Babyfier
- 158: Finder
- 221: Sparky
- 360: Drowsy
- 505: Ploot
- 513: Richter
- 515: Deforestator
- 601: Kixx
- 602: Sinker
- Moral: Everyone can make a difference.
- In his episode, Ploot is erroneously referred to as 515, a number taken by Deforestator who as well appears in this episode.
- Pudge was mentioned by Lilo in this episode.
- This episode was aired on Earth Day.
- It is revealed that if Stitch consumes vasts amounts of trash, he will become incredibly sick. Upon getting sick to his stomach, Stitch sneezed as his fur turned yellow and developed an orange tongue and red nose. After each sneeze, an arm also grew from different parts of his body, to which Jumba theorized Stitch's garbage-eating illness as a rare space disease.
- After Stitch drank a barrel of orange juice and took medicine from an eyedropper, he was only temporarily cured. When he sneezed again, he developed yellow stripes and grew legs instead. Inhaling steam from a vaporizer permanently got rid of his sickness, though.
- In some shots, there is nothing on Deforestator's back, but in one scene when Ploot defeats them, markings and a tail appear on Deforestator's back.
- Despite Ploot's ability to metabolize trash and waste into toxic sludge, his weakness to the compounds in air fresheners is ironic; historically, aerosol-based air fresheners often use ozone-depleting chemicals, especially chlorofluorocarbons, as their main propellants, which are not the safest chemicals to the environment.
- Gantu, Reuben and Hämsterviel do not appear in this episode.
- In Leroy & Stitch, Ploot was seen in his alternate pollution form during the battle between the Leroy army and the experiments.