"Snooty" is the forty-ninth episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on May 13, 2005.
Victoria becomes afraid of a bat-like experiment after it attacks her and believes that it's a vampire. Lilo tries to explain that she can capture it and turn it good, but after Snooty puts Stitch out of commission, Victoria decides to team up with Gantu to "slay" the experiment. She eventually sees the error of her ways and helps Lilo. Meanwhile, Reuben informs Gantu that Hämsterviel has cut the cable (aside from one channel: The Sandwich Channel) until Gantu catches Snooty. Eventually, Gantu finds out that Reuben lied just so he could have the TV all to himself. At the end, they watch the Macki Macaw show.
- Moral: Trust your friends, and be trustworthy to your friends in return.
- Snooty is an obvious parody of Count Dracula, except that Dracula sucks people's blood and can morph into a vampire bat at will.
- Victoria initially mistook Snooty for a real vampire, and thus feared him.
- Victoria is informed about the existence of aliens, as Lilo revealed to her who Snooty, Stitch and Gantu actually were.
- She is the only human aside from the main group to know the existence of aliens.
- It is revealed in this episode that Stitch is 62% Snootonium, and when Snooty sucked this substance out of Stitch's body, he became temporarily exhausted from dehydration.
- Snooty is the only character besides Lilo and Stitch to be blasted into a net more than once.
- Snooty is the first and only known experiment that Victoria caught.
- He is also one of the few known experiments to be rehabilitated by someone other than Lilo and Stitch.
- Gantu shows a soft side when he watches the Macki Macaw show on TV with Reuben.
- Snooty was seen in his pod form in the episode "Mrs. Hasagawa's Cats".