"Swapper" is the forty-second episode of Lilo & Stitch: The Series. It aired on November 19, 2004.
Lilo meets a new friend named Victoria who also joins Lilo's hula class. However, Mertle will stop at nothing to try and befriend her so that she will not be Lilo's friend. Lilo then attempts to prove that she's normal by throwing a "Lilo's Not Weird" party. However, an experiment that switches people's minds appears, resulting in Lilo, Stitch, Jumba and Pleakley swapping bodies. From Stitch's body, Lilo must make sure the party is successful while Stitch has to pretend to be her, but nothing goes as planned, especially when Hämsterviel (who has switched bodies with Gantu) arrives. Eventually, Swapper is defeated and Victoria reveals that she likes weird and becomes Lilo's new best friend (and first human friend).
- Moral: Be yourself.
- This episode marks the first appearance of Victoria, who is currently Lilo's only human friend.
- Lilo revealed that her favorite color is orange and her least favorite is pink, which we learn is also Victoria's least favorite color.
- This is the only episode where Reuben has no speaking lines.
- Body swapping is a very common TV trope seen in various fictional media, also known as a Freaky Friday Flip, named after the 1972 novel and its three film adaptations (which were also produced by Disney).
- Gantu is revealed to be allergic to Hämsterviel's dandruff while the former was in the latter's body.
- Lilo with Stitch's mind hurt her fist after punching Swapper's container. Thus, Stitch couldn't possibly roll into a ball in Lilo's body, as her spine would have been seriously broken.
- According to Jumba, Swapper once swapped the former and his wife for an entire month, which led to a divorce in the end.
- It is unknown whether or not Swapper switched Gantu and Hämsterviel's minds back after he was threatened with Pleakley's nasty cuisine. Since they were back to normal in the next episode, it is safe to assume he did.